- DVD VersionThis program will provide your employees with crucial information about preventing and responding to sexual harassment.
- DVD VersionThis program will help you to develop an emergency response plan and prepare for emergencies before they happen.
- DVD VersionThis training program provides learners with information that is crucial to preventing and responding to violence in the workplace. They will learn to recognize and report potentially violent behavior, as well as respond to workplace violence emergencies.
- DVD VersionThis program teaches workers to help prevent and respond to heat stress incidents on the job. They will learn to recognize heat-related medical conditions, provide first aid, and contact medical first responders at the first sign of danger.
- DVDThis training explains the health hazards that are associated with exposure to respirable crystalline silica. Workers are taught to use industry best practices to reduce their risk of exposure to silica while performing hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking.”
- DVD VersionDeveloped to OSHA Standards 1910 & 1915, this training is well-suited for general industry, oilfield and shipyard personnel and instructs employees to identify the common hazards associated with welding, cutting and grinding, and outlines the steps needed to avoid dangerous situations.
- DVDSupervisors learn how to address performance issues and interpersonal conflicts and hold employees accountable for their behaviors while maintaining positive relationships on and off the job.
- DVDThis program teaches supervisors to recognize, prevent and respond to various forms of harassment. It shows how leaders get positive results by deciding to maintain a culture based on respect.
- DVDGuides supervisors through the performance review process from behavior observation to improving performance.
- DVDEducates both employees and supervisors about the policies on drug and alcohol use in the oilfield industry, and the steps that they can take to protect themselves and others.
- DVDDesigned to meet and exceed the curriculum requirements necessary for IADC Rig Pass®, SafeGulf and SafeLand standardized orientation training program accreditation.
- DVDIntended as a guide to provide oilfield workers in both maritime and land based environments with the required safety, health, and orientation information necessary to begin and maintain productive careers in the oilfield industry.
- DVDIntroduces operational procedures essential to protect the health and safety of workers, the public and the environment.
- DVDDesigned to help students become more familiar with the safety practices used throughout the oilfield.
- DVDDescribes the material and occupational hazards common to oilfield worksites and means of protection from these hazards.
- DVDFocuses on preventing incidents, injuries and even death that may result from working with equipment.
- DVDDiscusses how to ensure safety and environmental protection during complex, hazardous or simultaneous operations.
- DVDPrepares students to fulfill their responsibilities in difficult conditions or emergency situations.
- DVDProvides training in working responsibly and safely in and around trenches and excavations.
- DVDShows in a clear, easy-to-follow manner why fluid truck accidents occur. When employees understand the dynamics of fluids in the tank, as well as hazards on the road, they will know why safe actions are essential.
- DVDThis program addresses both the leading risk factors for motor vehicle accidents and how to ensure safety through accident prevention.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates how nutrition, exercise, a healthy lifestyle and positive ergonomic work postures join together to help us live longer while improving the quality of life.
- DVD VersionDemonstrates safe, simple-to-perform exercises for the neck, shoulders, back, lower body, wrists and hands.
- DVDProvides all the GHS training your employees will require for a smooth transition into the GHS era.
- DVD & PosterComprehensive training suite that provides instructors and students with essential information they need to transition into the GHS era.
- DVDTwo video set includes: Incident Reporting for Oilfield Employees and Incident Investigation for Oilfield Supervisors. Together, the programs show how incidents can be used to build a culture of teamwork and cooperation, in which safety is the prime concern of everyone on the job.
- DVDTrains the company investigator in the full range of duties from investigation to reporting.
- DVDDeveloped to help crew members understand not only why their honesty and cooperation are essential, but how reporting incidents and cooperating with the investigation works for their interests and protection.
- DVDTeaches best practices for common oilfield jobs, such as lifting and moving drill pipe and pallets of chemicals or mud. It also includes segments on safe fueling operations and correct procedures for avoiding or minimizing injury in case of an accident.
- DVDConveys a powerful message about taking personal responsibility for safety. The program is an excellent tool for helping companies comply with dropped object prevention initiatives.
- DVDFocuses on how to maintain safety while performing oilfield jobs ranging from using hand and power tools, to crane rigging and working with specialized equipment such as tongs.
- DVDThis dynamic program focuses on preventive techniques for avoiding MRSA & Staph outbreaks and also teaches crews how to recognize the signs of serious infections.
- DVDMoxie Media presents a new comprehensive, 5-part training series for the Land Based Oil and Gas Exploration, Drilling and Producing Industries.
- DVD This program provides both new and existing employees with the industry and regulatory safety instruction to keep oilfield employees safe while on the job.
- DVD In this program, employees will learn how a drilling rig drills a well in the ground.
- DVD Perfect for indoctrinating new oilfield employees into the industry or even as a recruiting tool to provide prospective employees the information they need to make a decision to join the industry.
- DVD Provides the employee with the knowledge and information to be able to work in neutral body positions that will help alleviate built up stress on the muscles and ligaments of the body, allowing the worker to perform difficult tasks injury free.
- DVD This program will educate oilfield employees and contractors on how to recognize when Hydrogen Sulfide is present in their work area and to introduce the precautions necessary to work with Hydrogen Sulfide safely. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVDSet of two videos "Safe Galley Work Practices" and "Safe Food Handling in the Galley" which explains how to safely handle and prepare food and how to avoid injuries in the galley.
- DVD Explains proper techniques for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in remote locations.
- DVD Designed for both small and large maritime vessels and installations to educate food service personnel and crew members on safe galley work practices. (Also available in Persian)
- DVD This program will help guide you in developing a policy on cell phone use while driving that can save your company literally millions in liability, while saving lives.
- DVD A guide to developing a terrorism response plan for business & employees.
- DVD VersionPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Back Safety will show your crew techniques to prevent wear and tear on their backs, while helping them to understand why these methods will work for them as well. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Confined Spaces alerts workers to the hazards that may be waiting within a confined space, then demonstrates safety procedures. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Driving Safety reminds workers of the dangers they face on the road, then shows them how to prevent accidents and keep themselves injury-free. (Available in English & Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Electrical Safety teaches your workers how to keep themselves safe when working around electricity by recognizing electrical hazards and using measures to control them. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Fire Prevention shows workers how to alert others and evacuate safely in case a fire does break out and how to select and use a portable fire extinguisher to put out a small fire before it spreads. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens explains how to prevent serious diseases from infecting your work force, or spreading among workers. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Safe Forklift Operations & Practices explains how to operate forklifts safely, and what all personnel can do to keep themselves safe when a forklift is in use. (Available in English and Spanish)