- VHS-ntscHelp deter back injury in your workplace with this unique, three-module program about back injury prevention.
- DVD This video discusses different types of pile drivers and the unique hazards that may exist when working with them.
- DVD Circumventing safety rules to save time often results in devastating accidents.
- DVD This video is designed to provide viewers with a pre-construction overview.
- DVD Steps the viewer through the situation, why their efforts are important and what each person can do. (Also available in Spanish and Chinese)
- DVDProvides all the information your employees need regarding the OSHA Standard on Access to Medical Records, 29 CFR 1910.1020 and answers any questions they may have.
- DVDTeach your team to improve their investigative techniques, and help stop recurring accidents through immediate and effective action. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVD Explains how to carry out investigations of mechanical accidents.
- DVD Accidental Release Measures and Spill Cleanup Procedures assists facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), and discusses the plans and procedures necessary to safely contain and cleanup a hazardous materials spill. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDInstructs senior officers and their crews on how to tackle marine fires.
- DVD Illustrates firefighting techniques for combating engine room and machinery space fires.
- DVD Covers the basic components of effective pre-planning for fire emergencies in port fires.
- DVD Demonstrates the commanding officer's role during an emergency.
- DVD Teaches firefighting strategies to use in drills and actual fire emergencies.
- DVD Demonstration of an actual shipboard fire. Shows how the commanding officer can use and interpret information to cross-train firefighting teams.
- DVD Covers the basics of safe operation for aerial work platforms. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDThis two part series teaches you about contaminated air and how to read the instruments to detect it.
- DVDA 3-D animated training module designed to explain the standard anchoring procedures for large vessels.
- DVD Learn to avoid accidents and respond safely to incidents involving this deadly gas!
- DVDTailored to the new visitor or employee and includes the orientation training as recommended in API RP T1.
- DVD Created specifically to educate employees about the dangers of working with materials that may contain asbestos. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD What the Security Assessment is and how to prepare one.
- DVDThe film looks in particular at a risk assessment prior to performing hot Work but makes it clear that the lessons apply to any job requiring a risk assessment. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Greek, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVDThe film explores the exact methodology used onboard should be covered by the vessel SMS, and
this film is designed to support training crew in understanding and
following the SMS. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Greek, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVDLooks at risk assessment with the aim of reducing the incidence of slips, trips and falls onboard. This class of accident continues to cost the maritime industry dearly – in time, money and unnecessary suffering. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, French, Greek, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog)
- DVDFeatures concepts such as Stop Work Authority, Ultimate Work Authority, and Reporting Unsafe Conditions, all part of a new advancement that is changing the oilfield industry.
- DVDCovers fire prevention at construction sites.
- DVD Shows employees the situations that can lead to slips, trips and falls, and what they can do to avoid or prevent these accidents.