- DVD This program will help guide you in developing a policy on cell phone use while driving that can save your company literally millions in liability, while saving lives.
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, The Dangers of Distracted and Drunken Driving demonstrates the dangers of driving while intoxicated or distracted. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD It is estimated that one out of every ten workers has a substance abuse problem. An employee with an alcohol or drug problem can decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment and damage a company's good name. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Instructs employees on the proper ways of interacting with the media during an emergency situation. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD The program is an excellent tool to familiarize new crew members with the job requirements and safe work practices necessary for working in the towing industry.
- DVD A Guide for facility and vessel operators as per MTSA & ISPS Regulations
- DVD How to select, setup, and manage a decontamination area, PPE for decon team, duties of the Decon Officer.
- DVD Contamination is hazardous material that physically remains on people, animals or objects and that poses a threat to life, health or the environment.
- DVD Provides training to emergency personnel called upon to conduct sampling at a suspected terrorist incident to help identify the weapons used.
- DVDThis two-part series emphasizes the benefits of an onboard safety culture and how it immediately affects health, salary and security.
- DVD Part 3 of the Employee Health and Wellness Training Series. Of all the diseases that can cause disability and lead to life-threatening complications, none are more preventable than Type II diabetes.
- DVDIn this program Master Radio Electronics Officer Walter Gibson shows you how Digital Selective Calling (DSC) works.
- DVD In-depth study; how instruments work, operation and calibration checks.
- DVD VersionThis training program focuses on pre-arrival and pre-transfer inspections, the completion of the Declaration of Inspection, the importance of meaningful pre-transfer conferences between PICs, and other important responsibilities of both the facility and vessel Person in Charge.
- DVDDepicts treatment of a crewmember who has suffered trauma, including an exposed fracture of the leg, during a fall.
- DVDDepicts treatment of a crewmember suffering from complete blockage of the trachea.
- DVD This training video kit that covers the DOT hazard communication standards of 49 CFR Subchapter C, in these sections — the Hazard Classification System, HazMat Table (HMT), Packaging, Markings and Labels, Placards, Shipping Papers and more. (Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD DOT General Awareness Training: Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials Safely focuses on employees who handle hazardous materials. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD This program focuses on employees who handle hazardous materials, making them aware of the hazards associated with the materials they handle and showing them how to work with these materials safely. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Learn how running realistic drills on a ship's crew leads to a desired response to emergencies, including oil spill containment. (Subtitles Available in Chinese, Persian, Spanish)
- DVD Perfect for indoctrinating new oilfield employees into the industry or even as a recruiting tool to provide prospective employees the information they need to make a decision to join the industry.
- DVD This program provides the information employees need to drive cars, vans and small trucks safely, both on and off the job. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Driving Safety reminds workers of the dangers they face on the road, then shows them how to prevent accidents and keep themselves injury-free. (Available in English & Spanish)
- DVDThis program offers information and insight workers need to help protect themselves, and others, every time they get behind the wheel.
- DVDThis program addresses both the leading risk factors for motor vehicle accidents and how to ensure safety through accident prevention.
- DVDConveys a powerful message about taking personal responsibility for safety. The program is an excellent tool for helping companies comply with dropped object prevention initiatives.
- DVDEducates both employees and supervisors about the policies on drug and alcohol use in the oilfield industry, and the steps that they can take to protect themselves and others.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Employees are educated regarding how drugs can adversely affect their health, as well as job performance and safety, and are advised of the five situations in which drug testing will occur, as well as the resulting actions which may be taken.
- DVD UPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Emphasis is placed on making informed judgments based on physical, behavioral, and performance indicators, as well as testing and reporting procedures.
- DVDUPDATED for reg. 49 CFR Part 40. Set of two videos "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Supervisor" and "Drug and Alcohol Awareness for the Maritime Employee" which explains the effects drugs and alcohol can have on your job performance. Can be used to fulfill the Coast Guard required supervisory training 49 CFR Part 40.
- DVDBased on and I LO manual for establishing a company wide drug and alcohol prevention program.
- DVD Provides an introduction to the equipment and procedures necessary for the safe reeving, installation and maintenance of cranes and hoists. (Also available in Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Designed to help you conduct a training session that will improve supervisors’ effectiveness in monitoring employees’ driving.
- DVD Designed to help you conduct a training session to ensure that employees recognize that they are professional drivers and need to operate vehicles with professional attitudes and professional defensive-driving skills.