- DVDThe film looks at the importance of maintaining your situational awareness - continually confirming that "ECDIS is correct!" The film stresses the crucial importance, using real world examples, of the potential danger to the OOW of blindly trusting ECDIS. This film is an invaluable training resource. Whether you're new to ECDIS or you already have experience of the technology. (Subtitles available in Chinese, English, French, Greek, Hindi, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Tagalog)
- DVD EnglishContains three programs each examining an important element of developing basic workplace behavior skills seafarers need to improve their teamwork and leadership abilities, especially in stressful situations and amongcross-cultural crews. (Subtitles available in Japanese, Spanish, Russian)
- DVD Strengthen your crew's communication and see an improvement on safety and performance. (Subtitles Available in Japanese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Learn how to use efficient body language, voice tone, and timing to minimize seafaring incidents caused by human error ("the human factor"). (Subtitles Available in Japanese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVD Learn how cultural differences in communication effect a maritime workplace and the steps you can take to improve these areas. (Subtitles Available in Japanese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVDHelps members understand their roles and responsibilities in the safety process and how each member can make a valuable contribution. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVDPart of the Step Back for Safety Series, Electrical Safety teaches your workers how to keep themselves safe when working around electricity by recognizing electrical hazards and using measures to control them. (Available in English and Spanish)
- DVD Helps employees understand the hazards of uncontrolled energy in hazardous materials environments, and how to reduce or eliminate these potential hazards. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Emphasizes the need for safety when using electricity, and discusses how to reduce the potential for accidents involving electrical shock, fire and explosions.
- DVDProvides examples of realistic situations to teach employees healthy body mechanics and movement. (Available in English, Spanish, and English/Spanish Combination)
Price: Select Options
- DVDCovers proper techniques for patient movements and transfers.
- DVD Two modules designed to provide employees with understanding of importance of ergonomics and how to implement effective ergonomic plan. (Also available in Spanish, Eng/Span Combo)
- DVDDepicts treatment of a crewmember suffering from chest pain.
- DVD Outlines the actions required by passengers during controlled, semi-controlled and uncontrolled water ditchings. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Instruction for maritime employees on how to rapidly notify search & rescue authorities and provide further assistance.
- DVD Topics addressed include types of emergencies, evacuation, communication, the role of outside agencies, practice drills. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Covers controlled and uncontrolled abandonments and the various means of escape available, including lifeboats, liferafts and water entry. (Also available in Portuguese, Spanish)
- DVD Discusses incident response planning for a variety of contingencies that may arise in a maritime setting.
- DVD Reviews four types of common emergencies along with the responses that employees need to know! (Also available in Spanish, English/Spanish Combo)
- DVD Instructs employees who deal with hazardous materials why planning for emergencies is critical for their safety. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Training program designed to educate and motivate employees to improve both physical and mental health while at home and on the job.
- DVD An Employee's View of OSHA Recordkeeping helps facilities comply with OSHA's Recordkeeping regulation (29 CFR Part 1904). It shows employees actual workplace incidents that demonstrate how to report accidents and what information they need to furnish. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDA 3-D animated training module designed to help views understand launching procedures of a standard lifeboat.
- DVDCovers best practices for entering and working in a confined or enclosed space.
- DVDContains three programs each examining an important element of enclosed space.
- DVDA 3-D animated recreation designed to raise the level of awareness of the hazards of enclosed spaces among the seafarers.
- DVD Enclosed Space Entry: Hazard Awareness presents the basics in enclosed space recognition. It answers the three most important questions every mariner must answer: what is it, how can it hurt me, and what can I do to protect myself. (Available in English, Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD Enclosed Space Entry: Rescue Drill Procedures takes the viewer into the middle of an actual enclosed space rescue drill with the goal of demonstrating how important coordinated teamwork and use of the proper equipment is to saving a life. (Available in English, Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD Enclosed Space Entry: Safe Entry Procedures helps the viewer understand what is needed to insure that work inside enclosed space stays routine. (Available in English, Chinese, Spanish)
- DVDInform seagoing personnel of the concept of Engine Room Resource Management and to gain the understanding of the human factors involved and the ability to control them.
- DVDDiscusses how to ensure safety and environmental protection during complex, hazardous or simultaneous operations.
- DVD Promotes general awareness of environmental regulations, compliance and responsibility.
- DVDDiscusses the commercial seaman’s unique responsibility for protecting the environment that provides his or her livelihood.
- DVD Promotes general awareness of environmental regulations and Environmental Management Systems.
- DVDExplores the various resources needed to control and manage a crisis.
- DVD This training program lays out the pertinent information that is absolutely necessary to sail smoothly through the application process.
- DVD Instructs workers on excavator use including hand signal use, maintenance, level machine operation, use as a lift crane and use on soft ground.
- DVDA 3-D animated reenactment of an explosion on board a chemical tanker.
- DVD Looks at the threat that explosives pose on a ship and effective preventative measures. (Also available in Chinese, Spanish)
- DVD The video presentation is designed to show the viewer how to work safely around lead in the construction industry.
- DVD Exposure Monitoring and Medical Surveillance assists facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), and discusses various types of exposure monitoring equipment and techniques. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVD Eye Care and Safety shows how many eye problems are caused by not paying attention to the work employees are doing, or by not wearing the appropriate protective equipment. It reminds employees that eye injuries can easily happen to them and shows them how to prevent these injuries. (Also available in Spanish)
- DVDDepicts treatment of a crewmember who's eyes have been contaminated with a caustic substance.
- DVD Delivers important information on eye protection with a unique emphasis on personal responsibility.
- DVDReminds employees that eye injuries can easily happen to them and show them how to prevent these injuries.(Available in English, Spanish)
- DVD Best media relations training video for personnel who aren't professional communicators but may face media during an emergency.
- DVDEncourages crew to get involved in organizing an emergency response plan – before the emergency happens. (Available in English, with subtitles in Chinese, Russian, Spanish)
- DVDTeach your employees how to protect their eyes from debilitating injury.
- DVDThis program provides the information employees need to learn to act quickly and safely during an evacuation. (Available in English, Spanish)